Fitness Blogger Sheds Light On Common PMS Symptom




I’m going to be totally honest for a second here – and for some of you, I may be revealing a little bit too much information, but c’est la vie. If I could change one thing about being a woman, it would be the eliminating the amount of pain and discomfort I feel every month during my period. Now, I know there are plenty of women out there who experience worse symptoms than I do, but seriously, there have been times where I have wondered if my life was coming to an end — the pain is just too much! And while menstruating is a normal, healthy bodily function, sometimes it can bring you to your wits’ end. 











Even though it can be an extremely unpleasant time of the month, I am happy that more and more women are talking about their periods and making society as a whole realize that it isn’t something that is disgusting or wrong.






 And the more discussion that happens surrounding this area of women’s health, the better.













Malin Olofsson is a body-positive fitness blogger who has helped shine a light on a number of health-related issues.






Not only did she battle anorexia for 15 years, but she also experiences a very visible sign of PMS each and every month.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know