16 People Living In A Land Of Confusion
Some days, it takes a little extra time to clear all the cobwebs out of your head. Like, you can find yourself stirring your coffee with your keys and making a toast sandwich (like, a sandwich where the “meat” is just a piece of toast), and get about halfway through eating it before you realized you fucked up.
We all know the brain can do some weird shit when it’s on autopilot, and a day like this can make talking to people more of a hassle than it already is.
So that’s what I hope is going on with these 16 people who seemed to need some help getting their thoughts straight.
Man, do I hope that’s the problem here.
1. I’d love to know how he was able to tell her that.

2. Daaaaamn, looks like we all don’t know what we’re really saying, huh?

3. Even though it doesn’t make any sense, I don’t think I’ve met anyone who doesn’t do this.

4. Something tells me the problems started way before the child-spitting incident.

Commenti
Posta un commento