16 Things You Didn"t Know About The Glorious Adele




I don’t want to seem negative, but I sometimes feel like the music talent of my generation is basically nonexistent. So when Adele first came onto the music scene, it felt like a refreshing and magical breath of fresh air. Her powerhouse vocals, moving lyrics, and amazing stage presence have all made the world completely fall in love with her. And even though I know the words to every Adele song by heart, I realized I knew virtually nothing about her background or early life. Her little quirks and personal life totally shocked me, and I know they’ll wow you too. Scroll ahead to learn 16 things you didn’t know about the gloriously talented Adele. 











1. Adele Laurie Blue Adkins was born on May 5, 1988 in Tottenham, London. 


Her father, Marc Evans, left his family when Adele was two, leaving her mother, Penny Adkins, to raise her.




2. Adele began singing at just four years old. 


As a child, her favorite music came from the Spice Girls, Etta James, and Dusty Springfield. 











3. Adele attended the prestigious BRIT School for four years. 


Her classmates included singers Leona Lewis and Jessie J! 




4. When Adele was 16, she wrote her debut song, “Hometown Glory.”


The song was about her hometown of West Norwood in South London. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know