Floyd Mayweather Takes To Instagram, Calls Himself $800-Million Dropout
Let me be clear right from the get-go: Dropping out of school is a terrible idea UNLESS you were visited by God one night and he told you that, beyond a shadow of a doubt, you were destined to become a millionaire if you stopped educating yourself right this second.
If that didn’t happen exactly as I said it, stay in school.
Moving on.
Floyd Mayweather has one of those love-him-or-hate-him kind of personalities. If, for some reason, you clicked on this article and didn’t know that, you will shortly. I’ve always been a bit of a hater. I’m not embarrassed or scared to admit that as I write this article about him. But I’ve always admired his ability to use his “public enemy #1” persona to build a highly successful brand around himself and create this $800-million empire he speaks of.
So, with that in mind, let’s get to Mayweather’s post.
…Oh, let us know what you think of Floyd in the comments section.
Like most great fighters, Mayweather’s life has been full of adversity.

The man doesn’t mince words about his successes in life.

There’s a 124-foot soapstone Jesus and people are taking pictures of Mayweather. Not bad.

Read the end of Floyd’s post on the next page.
Commenti
Posta un commento