11 Celebs Who Lied To Get A Part




I don’t know about you but growing up, I really wanted to be an actor. It just seemed like the coolest job in the world! I mean, you’re paid to play dress up. But everybody knows that show business is ruthless. You’re constantly being told no and having to change your appearance to look a certain way for a part. If that’s your dream then you’re going to have to be willing to pull out all the stops to get that role. And that’s why these celebs ended up lying to get on on a TV show or act in a movie! 











Honesty hour: We’ve all lied about something at one point! 






Hopefully, most of us haven’t lied about something major. 













So who can blame these celebs for lying to get a part?






If they didn’t lie, we would’ve never been able to see them in their iconic roles! 



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know