15 People Trying Their Best To Stay Positive




Staying positive can be hard.


Sometimes, when I try and smile, I can feel the hot hands of Satan pulling down on either side of my mouth reminding me I am, unbeknownst to me, in Hell. 


(Don’t become a writer, kids. Life gets inexplicably dark.)


Anywho…


I thought I’d do some research on how to be happy in spite of the reign of terror that is life!


1) Go outside more.


2) Delete Twitter.


3) Volunteer at a donkey or goat sanctuary (it’s impossible to be sad around either).


4) Move to the woods. Far away from people. Amazon delivers everywhere — you’ll be fine.


5) Be naked 96% of the time. 


Please post your personal experiences with my technique on the Diply Facebook page. That’d be great.











1. Seems like a reasonable way to spend an afternoon.






2. There is always time to throw up afterwards.













3. It’s, uh, sleeping…yeah…definitely just sleeping.






4. The T-Rex is decidedly NOT positive, but the human is and that’s cool.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know