16 Hilarious Pics That Will Probably Be Painted On A Cave Wall Someday




Well, well, well, look who’s here. I bet you don’t have that $20 you owe me, either.


Oh sorry, I thought you were someone else. When you didn’t fart as soon as you came in, I got a little suspicious but now it’s all cleared up.


So what can I do for you? Oh, you’d like some fresh memes to keep your day as fun-filled as possible?


Well, you’re in luck, champ. 


While we wait for that jerk to give me my money back, here are 16 of the finest cuts this day had to offer.











1. Now that I think about it, what would the supervillains do if Spider-Man just didn’t bother to show up?


Like, they only kidnapped Mary Jane to get to him so things would probably get awkward after a while. They might even let her go and be like, “Yikes, that’s rough. Well, when you break up with him, ’cause obviously, tell him the Vulture’s looking for him.” 




2. Hahaha, who knew it was such a master of camouflage?


Like, I wonder how many of them get broken just because someone couldn’t see it and sat on it?











3. Sorry “All Star,” but we can never rekindle the love we once shared. 


I guess the world really did roll you after all.




4. Wait, does this mean internet trolls were just giving us really great deals all along? 


This changes everything.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know