15 Beauty Fails That Can"t Be Unseen
I am no makeup professional; I just want to make that clear right away. I am not one to judge people who experiment with a bright lip or a streak of purple across their face.
However.
I feel like there are some beauty trends that are trying to go that extra level from “different” to cool, and they can sometimes end up as hard fails. Not like, oh, you tried and failed type fails, but FAIL-FAILS.
This is the list I have gathered for you here today.
If you reach the end of this list and don’t feel better about every life decision you have ever made, I will personally mail you a $5 bill.
1. Ah, the ol’ brush the long eyebrows straight up to your hairline beauty trick.

2. You can see the beauty behind the makeup…

3. Who needs eyelashes anyways…

Commenti
Posta un commento