16 Suspicious Things That Just Don"t Look Right




Just today, I got a text from “my bank” saying my account was suspended and I had to follow some link. Now, this would be a little fishy at the best of times, but I got a similar text from a bank I’ve never dealt with in my life about a week ago.


They may have finally guessed my bank right, but it still doesn’t take a genius to see that we’re getting into three dollar bill territory here.


Yup, sometimes you can just look at something and get the feeling that you don’t want anything to do with it. Even if it’s not an outright scam, something still says to stay away, loud and clear.


So if you spotted something suspect lately, celebrate your slickness with these 16 things that just ain’t right. 











1. Hmm, I don’t think I qualify. I don’t even know what a snart is!


Is that orc guy a snart? Did he escape or something? 




2. I guess that really is the only explanation for how that got here.


Or maybe the snart did it! I guess that would explain why Blizzard is trying to catch him. He’s clearly a menace.











3. Even if I liked ketchup, there’s no part of this that would seem like a good idea.


I wonder if someone cooked this up just because they hoped someone would fall for it. Let’s face it, they’re probably right.




4. Oh, totally. There’s nothing more delicious than the frosted…sting ray?


If I cut that open, it’s not gonna be full of spiders, is it?




Your guess is as good as mine when it comes to how this next one happened.


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know