Why Cartoon Characters Wear Gloves




Many of us grew up watching cartoons. Mickey and Minnie Mouse were definitely some of my faves, and I remember being so happy when I got to meet them in person at Disneyland. To this day, I still have one question about those classic cartoons: why do they wear gloves? Were they cold? Was it a fashion statement? I was never able to figure it out… until now. There is a legitimate reason why so many cartoon characters wear gloves, and it’s actually pretty interesting. When you’re done reading this article, you’ll be able to dominate a round of classic cartoon trivia. 











Have you ever noticed that some of the most famous cartoon characters wear white gloves? 


Mickey Mouse is probably the most famous example. 




Then of course, there’s Goofy. 













Minnie always looks stylish in her gloves. 






Pinocchio has them. 


But only when he’s a puppet; they disappear when he becomes a real boy. What’s up with that? 




So why do all of these characters have gloves? There’s actually a pretty cool explanation behind it. 


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know