8 Things We Believed As Kids Vs Adults




Why do we always want what we don’t have?


When I was a kid, I was so determined that all I wanted was to be a “grown up,” because at that point, I’d know all the knowledge and how to do all the things.


What a wake-up call that was.


Now, I’m an adult, and I barely know more about life than I did back then, but I have 10 times the responsibilities. 


Here are some stark comparisons I came across between what we thought as kids versus how we feel as adults.











1. Me, all the time.






2. So true.













3. Richie Rich to livin’ in a ditch.






4. What I imagine many of this year’s Thanksgiving dinners will be like!



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know