16 Funny Things That Happen In Class




Unless it was time to worry, sitting in class was some major boring shit growing up. Unless we got lucky and had a good teacher, the lessons were boring, and no matter what, the classwork was boring.


But while many of us counted down the minutes until we could finally leave, some kids couldn’t handle the monotony and started acting up. Teachers always hated this, but damn, we’d take any bit of entertainment we could get, right?


Well, if you ain’t lucky enough to have this going on right now, you can at least enjoy these 16 times that class was actually fun for once.











1. The weirder the sub, the better.


One time, I had one who just wanted to sing a song about coconuts. We seriously didn’t do anyhting else and it wasn’t a music class.




2. So I guess this dude just walked in and started strutting around.


If that doesn’t wake homie in the front up, nothing will.











3. I don’t know how he managed to sneak over there, but he earned that.






4. This is how you turn math class into criminology.






Shit, at least I get what happened here. I don’t know about this next one at all.


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know