16 Savvy Social Media Tricksters Trying To Pull A Fast One
Overall, I think what we can learn from online culture is that no one — and I mean absolutely no one — can be trusted. Social media is basically a platform for the best and worst people to prey upon the weakest people in civilized society. Generally, social media isn’t the best place to look for an accurate depiction of someone’s life. I mean the reason people love social media is because they can control how they portray themselves, so you are bound to see only the good things.
Most people aren’t good liars and the ones who are masters of deceit usually mess up, leaving a breadcrumb trail to the truth. The people you are about to see are pretty bad at lying, but extremely talented at seeking (negative) attention.
1. Well, that was short-lived.

2. This seems legit.

3. Someone’s a little over-dramatic.

4. Believe it or not, the obvious photoshop lie isn’t the worst thing about this post — the crappy hashtags are.

#8 is what it looks like when your hips do lie.
Commenti
Posta un commento