14 Reasons Why Kids Are The Best




I’ve never been a huge fan of children. They’re whiny, needy snot-machines who can get away with throwing a temper tantrum in public… but as soon as I try to do that, I get escorted out of the building. Like I’m supposed to know better as an adult or something.


These fantastic photos prove that kids might just be way better than I originally thought. Hilarious and helpful, these children have made me reconsider parenthood. In ten years. Maybe…











1. This is what happens when you let children name a zoo animal. Brilliant.






2. Dad of the year













3. Hide and seek master right here






4. This is startlingly similar to my to-do list






5. This kid knows what’s up



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know