12 Pop Culture Characters Reimagined As Digital Paintings




Inna Vjuzhanina is a digital painter, and it’s safe to say that she is very talented. Like, very talented. Her digital paintings look ridiculously realistic, and they have a ton of detail. It’s kind of crazy that someone can digitally paint that well. Must be nice. I mean, the only digital painting I can do is drawing a stick figure. Sad, I know. So when I see her work, I definitely appreciate all the hard work she puts into her paintings. Take a look at 12 of Inna’s beautiful digital paintings. I’m sure you will find your favorite pop culture character on the list. Mine is #9! 











1. Lara Croft 


This digital painting is amazing! Also, does Lara Croft know how to kick some butt or what? 




2. Xena 


I used to watch Xena: Warrior Princess all the time when I was a kid. She’s my shero. 











3. Rapunzel 


I love this digital painting of Rapunzel. Look at how angelic she looks with all those butterflies surrounding her. So cute!

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know