These Famous Documentaries Were Completely Debunked




There are certain reasons why I have trust issues.


One of those reasons is that my brother let me hit the floor when he said he’d catch me. The other reason I have trust issues is because I’m still waiting for Connie Salamanca to show up for that date she promised me back in high school and finally because I wrote this article my whole world is crashing down.


So here are the documentaries that were basically bull… pucky.












Making A Murderer argues that the court system is more skewed and biased in convicting a man of murder…






But what the series apparently fails to mention is that he called the victim 3 times that day, the victim’s phone was on his property, and a bullet from his gun had the victim’s DNA.













Then there’s FOX’s Conspiracy Theory: Did We Land on the Moon? that claimed that NASA astronauts were planting the flag into a set in a sound stage in Area 51.


The tenuous relationship with the truth is on full display and leaves you scratching your head throughout.




But then what about Super Size Me?


Surely that wasn’t bending the truth?

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know