12 People Who Put Some Shame Back In The Game




I believe that shame is a relative term. For instance, what makes some people hide their face or turn beet red in embarrassment is another person’s self-deprecating joke. Whether I have crossed a few lines or not, it takes a lot to make me cringe in humiliation. For others, it doesn’t take much to make them scurry away, totally mortified. Regardless of your personal comfort zone for shameful behavior, I can guarantee you that the people below have a much broader definition. 











1. Pizza will always pick up your call at 3 am.






2. You aren’t fooling anyone.













3. No one puts baby in the corner. 






4. I don’t think she understands the term “cheating.”






#8 is the last place I’d want to be caught doing the nasty, and I’ve done the nasty is some pretty nasty places. 


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know