21 Worst Costume Mistakes In Film History




Okay, I’ll admit that I’m not one to notice the small details of life. I remember when I first got my drivers license and got behind the wheel that I couldn’t remember how to get to certain places that I’d been to millions of times before. I was just used to being taken there while I daydreamed in the passenger seat!


But this lack of attention to detail has definitely gotten me concerned, especially when I realized I missed a few of THESE major costume mistakes in my favorite movies. 











1. Braveheart


History has proven that people in Scotland didn’t wear kilts until about the 16th century. However, Mel Gibson’s character can be seen rocking one throughout the entire Braveheart movie, which takes place in the 1300s. 




2. Django Unchained


Despite the fact that sunglasses weren’t worn in America until the year 1929, Jamie Foxx can be seen sporting a nice pair throughout this Tarantino epic set about 70 years prior.











3. My Girl


Remember Vada’s mood ring? Well it must give her the power to travel through time because these weren’t invented until three years after the film is supposed to take place. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know