16 Photos To Tickle Your Brain When It"s Broken




Sometimes, for no real rhyme or reason, we just need to zone out and enjoy something funny and simple that doesn’t require too much brain energy.


In my world, I know that when 8:30 pm hits, and [if] my kids are in bed, I get to enjoy a precious few minutes of solitude before my daughter wakes up with an insatiable thirst for a third cup of milk.


Because I know the struggle is real, I’ve thrown together some extremely entertaining images that exist only for your viewing pleasure.


So sit back, put your feet up, and enjoy a few well-deserved laughs.











1. At least her child follows directions. That’s a start!






2. When you can feel someone watching you.













3. My new spirit animal.






4. Mind blown.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know