12 Sinister Facts About "Bates Motel"
I always have a tough time committing to television series. So when my brother-in-law suggested I start Bates Motel, I saw the whole four seasons on Netflix looming ahead of me and was slightly hesitant to start watching. But after the first episode of season one, I was immediately hooked. The show is definitely not for the faint of heart. There’s no shortage of drama, eerie plot lines, and totally unsettling relationships between characters. But if you’ve seen the show before, you don’t need me to tell you how utterly incredible it is. Keep scrolling to learn 12 sinister and surprising facts about Bates Motel!
1. Bates Motel was intended to be the prequel series to Alfred Hitchcock’s super successful horror film Psycho.

2. This entire time I’ve assumed that Nestor Carbonell (Sheriff Romero) wore eyeliner for his role.

3. The cast of Bates Motel are no strangers to the horror genre.

4. Nicola Peltz plays Bradley Martin, a girl at Norman’s school who he ultimately becomes infatuated with.

Commenti
Posta un commento