12 Roles Written For Men But Played By Women




When you think about your favorite movies and their main characters, I bet you don’t consider all of the different actors who actually tried out for the role but didn’t get it. Think about it – if the producers made just one very small but different choice, those movies would be completely different. The other day I was doing some random googling of my favorite movies and started to notice that a lot of my favorite female roles were actually written with men in mind. 


Check it out. 











1. Lt. Ellen Ripley – Alien


It was actually director Ridley Scott who insisted that the role go to Sigourney Weaver. I think the right choice was made. 




2. M – Golden Eye


There’s no denying the fact that Judy Dench’s performance in the Bond series was incredible, but did you know that the M character was originally supposed to be a man?











3. Evelyn Salt – Salt


The part was actually written with Tom Cruise in mind, and the character was supposed to be named Edwin, not Evelyn. 




I think Angie did a pretty great job. 



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know