16 Skid Marks On Society Doing The Bare Minimum To Scrape By




If I’ve learned anything in my quarter of a century on this earth, it is that people are lazy and completely selfish. Effort is not made out of consideration and compassion, it is forced out of fear and necessity. I understand that this is an extremely generalizing statement, but after you see read this article, I have a feeling you’ll agree. 











1. Even though standing is an option, it’s still too much effort. 






2. If your dog doubles as your bottle opener, you are definitely lazy. 













3. Apparently, it takes just one lump on a log to change a light bulb…


…and start a house fire.




4. This guy’s contortion game is off the hook!






I swear that #8 is going to be the next big “hands-free” device. 


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know