16 Chaotic Things About "Sons Of Anarchy" Star Charlie Hunnam
I have no problem joining the million other girls out there who claim to be Charlie Hunnam’s biggest fan. I own every single season of Sons of Anarchy and am definitely not ashamed to admit that I used to have a life-sized cardboard cutout of him in my house. Not only is he ridiculously good looking and overwhelmingly charming, but no one can deny that he possesses some insane acting skills. Charlie was born to play the role of everyone’s favorite bad boy, Jax Teller, and I was surprised to learn that he shares many real-life similarities with his onscreen character. I know his New Year’s Eve tradition will also shock you…
So if you’re ready to learn some surprising facts about this ridiculously gorgeous and talented actor, keep on reading to find out 16 things you didn’t know about Charlie Hunnam!
1. Charlie was born on April 10, 1980 in Newcastle, England.

2. Like his Sons of Anarchy character, Charlie had a pretty rough upbringing.

3. Charlie was expelled from high school and had to write his final exams from home.

4. Charlie was discovered while shopping on Christmas Eve.

Commenti
Posta un commento