12 Facts About The Gorgeous Dame Helen Mirren




At 71 years old, Helen Mirren remains not only one of the most celebrated actresses ever, but also one of the most beautiful. The Hammersmith born performer has had a very long and rewarding career and is showing no signs of slowing down. I personally think she is one of the most miraculous celebs out there, and I’ll prove it to you! Here are some very cool facts about the very cool Helen Mirren.











1. Her birth name is Illiana Lydia Petrovna Mironova.


Her mother was English and her father was Russian. 




2. She first decided she wanted to act after seeing an amateur production of Hamlet. 


“I was blown away by all this over-the-top drama!”











3. She used to work in an amusement park.


She was hired to attract people to the rides. 




She’s the coolest.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know