15 Facts About The Vamp Kristen Stewart




The more I watch Twilight – which sadly is more often than I care to admit – the more I realize what an absolute babe Kristen Stewart is. And now that she is able to fully be herself, she’s only gotten better. She’s been in a ton of great movies lately and she’s more open than ever about her personal life. Here are some facts you might not have known about K-Stew.











1. She went very method for her role as a stripper in Welcome to the Rileys.


She went to a strip club and learned to pole dance and danced on the bar a few nights. 




2. She’s pretty clumsy.


On Snow White and the Huntsman they had to shut down for a while ’cause she hurt her hand. And then her foot.











3. She owns wolf-dog hybrids.


Obvi she was Team Jacob all along.




4. She loves to bake, “I make a really good pie. Apple pie – it’s the best.”


Must… refrain… from making… obvious joke.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know