16 Little-Known Facts About Chris Pratt
The last two years have been all about Chris Pratt. He went from being a cast member on Parks and Recreation to an A-List star overnight! And it was all because of Guardians of the Galaxy and Jurassic World. I am proud to say that I was one of the people who knew he was going to be a huge star all the way back when he was on Everwood. And then I loved him as the adorable Andy Dwyer on Parks. And now I love him as a huge blockbuster action movie star! But it was a long road for Chris before he became one of the most recognizable people in Hollywood. Here’s everything you need to know about Chris Pratt!
1. Before his career took off, Chris worked as a stripper! He admitted that he wasn’t very good at it and made about $40 every time he took his clothes off!

2. He was also homeless and lived in his van in Hawaii before he landed his first acting gig.

3. Chris learned how to speak German in school – and he’s fluent too!

4. Chris started dating Anna Faris when they were filming Take Me Home Tonight. Anna said they bonded over their dead bug collections! And now the two are married and have a son named Jack.

Commenti
Posta un commento