13 Bazinga Things Everyone Totally Missed On "The Big Bang Theory"
2007 was the year it all changed for me. The Big Bang Theory aired its first season and I was hooked from the very beginning. Without fail, I would sit in front of the TV every week and watch it. 10 seasons later and I’m still doing the same exact thing! I don’t even own or collect DVDs but somehow, I have every season on DVD. Basically, I’m obsessed and I’ve accepted it. I consider myself a huge fan and still there are so many references and Easter eggs that have managed to slip past me even though I’ve seen each episode at least twice! So pay attention! This list will tell you exactly everything you probably missed while watching the show!
1. 73 is Sheldon’s favorite number. He explains why he loves it in the 73rd episode and Jim Parsons who plays Sheldon was born in 1973! Whoa… how weird is that?

2. Howard’s room in his mom’s house is shown all the time on the show! He has this huge collection of comic book and science fiction memorabilia. If you pause and look closely, you’ll notice that he only has female characters displayed in the room!

3. If you love TBBT and you’re above the age of 18, you can be part of the show’s live studio audience! And the best part? Tickets are free.

4. Look closely at the photos on Penny’s fridge. They’re all pictures of Kaley Cuoco hanging out with the cast!

Commenti
Posta un commento