12 Facts About The Always Hunky Brad Pitt




BRAD PITT! BRAD PITT! BRAD PITT! 


Now that I’ve got your attention, I’d like to talk to you a little bit about the hunky A-list actor, Mr. Brad Pitt. I don’t think I’m the only one who goes weak at the knees whenever he shows up on my TV screen, and I definitely don’t think I’m the only one who has crafted a Brad Pitt doll out of loose nail clippings and strands of hair I was able to obtain through incredibly shameful means. 


But did you know all these cool, fun, interesting facts about Brad!?











1. He had a famous classmate.


Brad actually went to the same school as comedian David Spade. 




2. He has had a lot of crappy jobs throughout his life.


Brad worked hard to get to where he is today, landing such low-paying jobs as a pool boy and a chauffeur to pay the bills. 











3. His birth name is William Bradley Pitt.








Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know