Why Chris Pratt Is The Perfect Man




Nowadays, Chris Pratt is on everyone’s radar! He’s become one of the biggest movie stars on the planet and it looks like his career isn’t going to let up any time soon! Most of us probably know him as the lovable Andy Dwyer on Parks and Recreation but now the whole world knows him as an action star. He’s a Marvel superhero and he tames dinosaurs in Jurassic World. But besides being a huge Hollywood celeb, Chris is a normal family guy who just happens to have a six pack and who just happens to be perfect. Seriously, he’s perfect. Don’t believe me? Just keep on reading because I’ve come up with a whole lot of reasons why he’s the perfect man.











1. He proved that he’s a superhuman who can run in high heels. 






2. Apparently, he can jump in high heels too! 


I can barely stand in high heels and he can jump? Who is he?! 











3. During his Reddit AMA, a user asked: “I was recently bitten by a radioactive Chris Pratt. What is about ot happen to me?” and Chris answered: “Oh no. You’re probably gonna get fat and then skinny.”


Chris Pratt is a gift to the world that we do not deserve.




4. He apologized to everyone in advance for possibly screwing up and saying something offensive on the Jurassic World press tour. 


“I hope you understand it was never my intention to offend anyone and I am truly sorry. I fully regret what I (accidentally will have) said in (the upcoming foreign and domestic) interview(s).”

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know