16 People Making An Already Bad Commute Worse




I’ll be honest. I definitely have a case of road rage when I drive. It’s not like I’m the world’s best driver or anything, either. I just really like micromanaging people. So when I can see how if one person moves a lane over, five other people can prosper, I have no choice but to yell and wave my arms to absolutely no one in particular with the hopes that someone knows what I’m going through.



So it’s probably a good thing that I don’t really drive all that often anymore. Being a bus passenger has really put my mind at ease, plus I have an obvious excuse as to why I’m constantly late. Now, if I get a raise, I can get a car, and maybe show up on time. So in the grand scheme of things, I may have made the best fiscal decision of my life!












1. This seems like a blatant cover-up 






2. You’ll never know what could have been if you don’t ask













3. Story of my life






4. Frankly, the tires were a dead giveaway 



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know