20 Hopeless People You"re Surprised Actually Made It This Far




Whenever I’m having a bad day, I like to think of all the people who are probably having it worse than me as a way of cheering myself up. With the exception of a few occasions, my simple but effective technique has proven to work. 


That’s how I know this list will be of use to people. For those who lack an imagination or just don’t feel like using the one they have, I have created a list of people who are definitely less fortunate than you — unless, of course, your face appears on this list — that you can consult whenever you’re feeling down. 











1. Hmmm






2. Rock-bottom, alert!













3. No one’s allowed to tell her






4. God help us



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know