16 Pieces Of Nostalgia To Help Take The Sting Out Of 2016




As I was sitting at my desk this morning catching up on some trending news, I felt a long slow sigh leave my body. It seems like 2016 is pretty much garbage and, this close to the new year, I don’t think there is any possible way of salvaging it. This got me reflecting back to my younger years (many moons ago) when I was still naive and full of vigor. Before long, I began to spin down into a deep, dark spiral of nostalgia. 


If you’re in need of a small distraction to take your mind off of the daily grind, sneak a peek at this list and come away with me to a much happier place.











1. Back before we started taking dating shows seriously.






2. Before you could watch a 3-hour movie without changing the VHS tape.













3. When filling your tank wasn’t the most expensive part of owning a vehicle. 






4. Before measles came back in style. 






I think most guys would prefer skinny jeans over #8.


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know