11 Of The Cutest Celeb Stories Of True Love That Proves They Were Just Meant To Be




For us regular people, we can meet our future partner at a café, a bookstore, at work or on Tinder. But celebs get to have the coolest stories! They could’ve met on the set of a Marvel superhero movie or they could’ve just ran into each other while they were both at a Elton John party. And you won’t believe some of the love stories of these famous couples. They’re equal parts cool and equal parts aww-worthy. 











1. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds met on the set of Green Lantern but only realized their feelings for each other later on while they were on a double date with other people! 


Now they have two children together. Ryan calls Blake his inspiration for everything. 




2. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett met when she auditioned for the role of his girlfriend on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.


“Jada is magical. Part of why I love her is things happen in a way they shouldn’t happen, they shouldn’t go that way. She has this magical power.”











3. Hugh Jackman met Deborra-Lee Furness during his first acting job! She was the star and he was just starting out in his career. “When I met Deb, I knew 100%.” 


“I’ve never known anything as confidently or sure in my life… Truly, she’s the greatest woman I have ever met.”




Awwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know