It Looks Like "The Simpsons" Predicted The Future Yet Again




The iconic animated sitcom The Simpsons has been on for so long that I think it’s safe to say that all of us have seen at least one or two episodes. As a kid, I probably watched the show three times a day, even if it was an episode I had seen millions of times before! However, in recent years I have veered away from the show. Don’t get me wrong, I still love it to death, but things like work and life have gotten in the way.


However, upon watching an older episode, I realized that The Simpsons may or may not be able to predict the future. 











We remember the recent scandal that occurred when fans realized that the show had predicted Donald Trump becoming our nation’s president. 






But that’s not the only moment of accurate predictions from the show.


Some conspiracy theorists/fans also think the show predicted real life events like 9/11, the future of technology, the Greece-Eurozone crisis, the Ebola outbreak, and the trillion-dollar coin.











But now fans are pointing to another prediction that the show made, and it’s creepier than the rest! 






And it has to do with the 51st Super Bowl Halftime Show. 



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know